"Oh what an amazing collection of photos of every day life! When I saw the title I thought of the song, but then thought, nah, that isn't the kind of music J.D. uses in his vids. But this instrumental of the song is perfect for this. Seek, and…"
"This is lovely. I love looking at old photos and the ones included here of San Francisco are particularly interesting to me now because I've learned that some of my ancestors lived there during that time. I'm grateful to the photographers…"
"I used to work weekends at this big tennis complex. There were so many young rabbits around because of all the greenery in the middle of the city. I used to especially enjoy them in the evenings when I was closing the place up. Thanks, JD."
Okay, if I got this right, I can post Videolympic challenges and offer the booty of my choice to the winner. How one wins and who makes that decision is a mystery to me; who am I supposed to bribe? I don't see anything in the rules against shotgunning multiple challenges, so here's my semi-officially-worded challenge:
I challenge you to be my opponent in Videolympics #1!
For any and every challenge listed below that you accept and I lose, I'll give you your choice of a) one official Canadian Toonie (which costs 16 cents to make and is worth 2 dollars US), or b) I'll post a vlog on The Ark about any subject of your choice.
I challenge you to any or all of the following Videolympic missions:
1. Show us what's in your purse or your wallet.
3. Show us how you created a piece of origami, but do it "artfully"
5. Show us some items that you're embarrassed about owning.
7. You're a vlogger and it's the year 2099.
9. Make a video with the title "Ten Things I Hate About...."
12. Edit a scene with you & another Arkian so that it feels like you're both in the same room.
17. Do a time-lapsed video (using your own footage).
18. Create a stop-motion video (using your own footage).
19. Attempt a special effect that's simple but impressive
20. Do something funny with yourself and a green screen
24. Interact with an animated character.
27. Write an original song and perform it as an edited music video
Interested? We have 5 weeks left before the Closing Ceremonies. GO!
How did you know I was a notary?,...by the way,..I have notarized copies of yours and everyone else on the interwebs wills, you left everything to me.
If you want me to notarize an updated will for you, just step into my office and sit in that chair,..yeah, the one with the straps.
(big virtual smiley hug here)