my homepage settings happen to bring me to your videos everytime I go to the Ark, so I'm just reminded again, that I MISS YOUR sarcastic, funny, non-theist, logical, no BS, azz around here...just sayin'...and wishing you and Your lovely wife and kids a wonderful holiday season, however you celebrate. Upon being begged to drive south to grandmother's house, My kids protested on the basis that they dont want to go visit old crap, and I quote Mark "I just wanna eat like a pig, play video games, watch foozball and pass out on the couch".... men!!!
Okay, if I got this right, I can post Videolympic challenges and offer the booty of my choice to the winner. How one wins and who makes that decision is a mystery to me; who am I supposed to bribe? I don't see anything in the rules against shotgunning multiple challenges, so here's my semi-officially-worded challenge:
I challenge you to be my opponent in Videolympics #1!
For any and every challenge listed below that you accept and I lose, I'll give you your choice of a) one official Canadian Toonie (which costs 16 cents to make and is worth 2 dollars US), or b) I'll post a vlog on The Ark about any subject of your choice.
I challenge you to any or all of the following Videolympic missions:
1. Show us what's in your purse or your wallet.
3. Show us how you created a piece of origami, but do it "artfully"
5. Show us some items that you're embarrassed about owning.
7. You're a vlogger and it's the year 2099.
9. Make a video with the title "Ten Things I Hate About...."
12. Edit a scene with you & another Arkian so that it feels like you're both in the same room.
17. Do a time-lapsed video (using your own footage).
18. Create a stop-motion video (using your own footage).
19. Attempt a special effect that's simple but impressive
20. Do something funny with yourself and a green screen
24. Interact with an animated character.
27. Write an original song and perform it as an edited music video
Interested? We have 5 weeks left before the Closing Ceremonies. GO!