Okay, if I got this right, I can post Videolympic challenges and offer the booty of my choice to the winner. How one wins and who makes that decision is a mystery to me; who am I supposed to bribe? I don't see anything in the rules against shotgunning multiple challenges, so here's my semi-officially-worded challenge:
I challenge you to be my opponent in Videolympics #1!
For any and every challenge listed below that you accept and I lose, I'll give you your choice of a) one official Canadian Toonie (which costs 16 cents to make and is worth 2 dollars US), or b) I'll post a vlog on The Ark about any subject of your choice.
I challenge you to any or all of the following Videolympic missions:
1. Show us what's in your purse or your wallet.
3. Show us how you created a piece of origami, but do it "artfully"
5. Show us some items that you're embarrassed about owning.
7. You're a vlogger and it's the year 2099.
9. Make a video with the title "Ten Things I Hate About...."
12. Edit a scene with you & another Arkian so that it feels like you're both in the same room.
17. Do a time-lapsed video (using your own footage).
18. Create a stop-motion video (using your own footage).
19. Attempt a special effect that's simple but impressive
20. Do something funny with yourself and a green screen
24. Interact with an animated character.
27. Write an original song and perform it as an edited music video
Interested? We have 5 weeks left before the Closing Ceremonies. GO!
Chris, thank you so much for the tip about Dan Arborise. I hadn't heard of him but I checked out his MySpace site and he's exactly the kind of artist I love. He's on my shopping list for my next trip to the CD store.
(Yes, I still buy CDs. I'm hopelessly old fashioned.)
I am on ning in other groups, at the moment things are coming in one by one. Dont know where to start
But i have uploaded my own year end music with me and my kids, do and listen. German X mas sounds