Whatever floats your boat...
Ya know I hate it when you have to narrow a list of great things to your top 3,
On friday i was sent a list of 85 prjects that I had to narrow down to 3 and im finding it hard because there are not only forensic based projects there are some astrophysics projects on the solar system aswell. Heres what I have narrowed it down to LOL yeah need a top 3 now.............
1. Forensic Applications of Mass Spectrometry
2. The Development of Life within the Solar System other than on Earth
3. The Origin of the Earth and Moon
4. Life on Mars?
5. The Asteroids
6. The Role of Jupiter in the Development of the Solar System
7. The “Medecian Planets”
8. The Rings of Saturn
10. The Moons of Saturn
12. Black Holes
13. Stable isotope forensics
14. degradation of bone over forensic timescales.
15. degradation of hair over forensic timescales
16. Following a decade of change in forensic provision in the UK, this project involves making a critical appraisal of the state of the marketplace.
17. Training in forensic science. This project involves preparing a dissertation to review the challenges that have been faced across the sector in the past ten years.
18. Presumptive tests for blood. This project involves reviewing the sensitivity of forensic tests for blood. It could be varied to create an experimental project under appropriate circumstances.
Im thinking 18, 13 and 2 in that order of preference lets see what i get LOL