The Ark

Whatever floats your boat...

Jim's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Perfect examples, Christine, and they show that the bubble can be popped from "withi…"

Jim replied Mar 6, 2010 to When the Romantic Bubble Bursts (please share your stories)

12 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by ThatGirl

"I know what you mean, Smoke. That and infomercials."

Jim replied Mar 6, 2010 to When the Romantic Bubble Bursts (please share your stories)

12 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by ThatGirl

"Welcome back to the group, Sara! Your contributions are always appreciated. If you c…"

Jim replied Aug 7, 2009 to New Picture Prompt Challenge - Have At It, Romantics (and Naysayers, too)!

9 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Jim

"Okay, all kidding aside, this beautiful work of art is called "Cupid and Psyche", an…"

Jim replied Aug 7, 2009 to New Picture Prompt Challenge - Have At It, Romantics (and Naysayers, too)!

9 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Jim

"Possibly, Christine, but think about it. Wouldn't an angel be the person you'd most…"

9 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Jim

"I hope everyone realizes that I was kidding in my post above."

Jim replied Aug 6, 2009 to Which is More Romantic to You - Natural Settings, Human Constructs, or a Combination of the Two?

14 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by SisterNan

"Few people know this about me, and I know it's a bit unusual, but I think one of the…"

Jim replied Aug 4, 2009 to Which is More Romantic to You - Natural Settings, Human Constructs, or a Combination of the Two?

14 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by SisterNan

"Okay, just to get the momentum going, how about if people post pictures within this…"

Jim replied Aug 1, 2009 to Which is More Romantic to You - Natural Settings, Human Constructs, or a Combination of the Two?

14 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by SisterNan

"To me, what's remarkable about this painting is that it's the only work of art I kno…"

Jim replied Aug 1, 2009 to New Picture Prompt Challenge - Have At It, Romantics (and Naysayers, too)!

9 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Jim

"I like all three types of scenarios, although nature is more likely to be romantic t…"

Jim replied Aug 1, 2009 to Which is More Romantic to You - Natural Settings, Human Constructs, or a Combination of the Two?

14 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by SisterNan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Chig.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service