The Ark

Whatever floats your boat...

What do you guys think?

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Personally, I'm not keen on dark forums, I don't like too much black. Well, you wanted an opinion didn't you? 8-)

Overall, I like it... and I like the forum feature. I followed many of you on LV, but there seemed no good way to talk. The comments are horrible with not being able to reply after a response to a comment. I know that wasn't the point of setting this up, but it's a good side affect if people get involved.
Do you mean like a bulletin board the way LV's got it?
Now I look like an idiot... LV has a forum? I've never seen that...
Oh I meant the Bulletin Boards. lol
Syd it has a sort of "Silence Of The Lambs"//"Alice In Wonderland" feel to it...I for one Like It!! ;-)
It's probably all us creepy people who inhabit it.... lol
I'll change the background color, but I can't do the coding to get rid of the ratings system.

If you look at the TEST Discussion, you can see how embedding a video into a discussion there can not only give you the tiered commenting, but it'll give you email alerts, too, when someone's responded.

It's a bummer that we'd have to do that ONE extra thing...embed in a discussion, but it's worth it, if you ask me.
:o)
LOL!! I didn't think anyone noticed!
I like dark on websites, find it easier on the eyes. It's looking good to me!
I think this is my new 'net home. :)
I don't expect too much traffic, but by all means, make yourself at home. I'm committed for up to a year and if LV goes bust (still hoping it's not) then we'll see where it goes from there- a cooperative perhaps?

One bummer, though- a MAJOR bummer, is no reply on comments to vids. That stinks.
<3 it's been fun makin' it!

Let me know if you have any ideas

RSS

© 2024   Created by Chig.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service